Registration Fees and Policies
MED’16 attendees will be able to register under different registration categories/rates, as shown below. The type of registration and the maximum number of final papers covered by one registration of a given type is also provided. All amounts are in Euros (€).
|Attendee status||Registration Fee||Max # of papers
(deadline May 6, 2016)
|Late / Onsite
(starts May 7, 2016)
|Academic, Industry, Government||450 €||
|Others, Individual||450 €||550 €||2|
|Student||250 €||320 €||1|
|Retiree||150 €||150 €||1|
|Tutorial / Workshop||150 €||150 €||N/A|
|Extra Papers above max per registration||200 € per extra uploaded
paper above max
|Extra pages – max two (2) allowed||100 € /extra page||N/A|
|Advertising Only||500 €||N/A|
|Sponsorship||3,000 €/ 5,000 €||N/A|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||75 €||N/A|
|Extra Proceedings||40 €||N/A|
What is included in the registration:
- Full registration includes: Access to all technical sessions, exhibits, coffee breaks, Banquet, and receptions. It also includes a copy of the conference proceedings.
- Student registration includes: Access to all technical sessions, exhibits, coffee breaks, and reception. It also includes a copy of the conference proceedings. It does not include Banquet ticket.
Registration cancellation and refund policy:
- MED’16 is a four day event, starting with Workshop/Tutorial sessions (day 1), followed by a three day Conference (days 2-4). The cancellation policy is as follows:
- 60 days or more before MED’16: 100% refund except credit card processing fees
- 30-59 days before MED’16: 50% refund except credit card processing fees
- Less than 30 days before MED’16: No refund.
Online registration link
MED’16 Conference Registration (Advance Registration, Late Registration, At the Conference Registration), must be done online, electronically, through https://controls.papercept.net.
In order to register online, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://controls.papercept.net.
- Scroll down the list of journals and conferences until you find MED’16 (or use Ctrl+F to find “MED’16”)
- Click on the link Register for MED’16“. A new page will open:
- Please use the same Personal Information Number (PIN) and password that you used for paper submission.
Use the Login form in the bottom right corner: 1) Select a conference: “MED 2016”, 2) Enter your PIN, 3) Enter your password, 4) Press “Login”.
Note: If you don’t have a PIN, you have to create a new user profile to get your PIN and Password first (follow the link at the left bottom of the screen).
Once you have a PIN, you may proceed to registration.
- Once you’re successfully logged in, you will enter the registration page. Please read the registration information carefully.
- Scroll down to Conference Registration and check that your Personal Info is correct (modify if necessary).
- Once you are ready to register, click on Register now.
- Follow the self-explanatory screens to complete your registration and/or upload your final paper.